Architect & Architectural Technologist
Situated in the beautiful Wye Valley, Hook Mason Ltd. is a long established award-winning architectural practice undertaking contemporary, historic and conservation projects. The team comprises a mix of age and experience with both architects and architectural technologists.
We are looking for both a fully qualified Architect and a qualified Architectural Technologist with several years’ experience looking to grow and progress their career.
We are looking for applicants who are ambitious and self- motivated, who boasts a strong design flair, have good technical abilities and strong communication skills with the ability to integrate into an established team.
Key Skill / Experience Requirements:
- RIBA Part 3 Qualified and ARB registration / MCIAT accredited
- A keen interest in traditional buildings and creative reuse of historic sites.
- The ability to undertake projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience in liaising with clients, consultants and construction teams.
- The ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision.
- Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines.
- The ability to liaise directly with existing clients and to assist in developing new client contacts and projects
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, SketchUp alongside a range of rendering programmes.
- Post qualification experience required.
- Experience of contract administration and site experience will be required.
- A strong knowledge of detailing and Building Regulations.
- Excellent design skills and a thorough knowledge of relevant technical standards and regulations.
To apply, please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com